Frank Burr Mallory - bibliography
- Mallory's bodies I
- Mallory's bodies II
- Mallory's collagen stain
- Mallory's hyaline
- Mallory's iodine stain
- Mallory's phloxine stain
- Mallory's phosphotungstic acid haematoxylin stain
- Mallory's stain
- Mallory's stain for actinomyces
- Mallory's trichrome stain
- Mosse-Marchand-Mallory cirrhosis
American pathologist, born November 12, 1862, Cleveland, Ohio; died 1941.
- Pathological Technique : a practical manual for workers in pathological histology and bacteriology : including directions for the performance of autopsies and for clinical diagnosis by laboratory methods.
With James Homer Wright. Philadelphia and London, 1897; 8th edition, 1924.
This book was pre-eminent in the English-speaking world and a major force in improving staining techniques and stain standardisation.
- The principles of pathological histology. Philadelphia and London, 1914.