Marvin A. Lutzner
Biography of Marvin A. Lutzner
We have no recent biographical information about Marvin A. Lutzner. Accrding to several websites he is affiliated with the Papillomavirus Unit of the Department of Virology, Pasteur Institute, Paris, France.
- B. Allen Flaxman, Marvin A. Lutzner, and Eugene J. Van Scott:
Ultrastructure of cell attachment to substratum in vitro.
The Journal of Cell Biology, New York, 1968, 36: 406-410.
- M. A. Lutzner, H. W. Jordan:
The ultrastructure of an abnormal cell in Sézary syndrome.
Blood, June 1968, 31 (6): 719-726.
- E. H. Epstein, D. L. Levin, J. D. Croft, M. A. Lutzner:
Mycosis fungoides. Survival, prognostic features, response to therapy and autopsy findings.
Medicine, Baltimore, January 1972, 51 (1): 61-72.
- J. H. Robbins, K. H. Kraemer, M. A. Lutzner, B. W. Festoff & H. G. Coon:
Xeroderma pigmentosum: an inherited disease with sun sensitivity, multiple cutaneous neoplasms, and abnormal DNA repair.
Annals of Internal Medicine, Philadelphia, 1974, 80: 221-248.
- R. L. Edelson, C. H. Kirkpatrick, E. M. Shevach, P. S. Schein, R. W. Smith, I. Green, M. Lutzner:
Preferential cutaneous infiltration by neoplastic thymus-derived lymphocytes. Morphologic and functional studies.
Annals of Internal Medicine, Philadelphia, June 1974, 80 (6):685–692.
- M. Lutzner, R. L. Edelson, P. Schein, I. Green, C. Kirkpatrick, A. Ahmed:
Cutaneous T cell lymphomas: The Sezary syndrome, mycosis fungoides, and related disorders.
Annals of Internal Medicine, Philadelphia, October 1975, 83 (4): 534-552.
- S. Broder, R. L. Edelson, M. Lutzner, D. L. Nelson, R. O. MacDermott, M. E. Durm, C. K. Goldman, B. D. Meade, T. A. Waldmann:
The Sezary syndrome: a malignant proliferation of helper T cells.
The Journal of Clinical Investigation, New York, December 1976, 58 (6): 1297-1306.
- M. Lutzner and J. L. Ziegler:
In T. Fitzpatrick, A. Eisen, K. Wolff, I. Freedberg, and K. Auten, editors: Dermatology in General Medicine, New York, McGraw-Hill, 1979, pp. 742-749.
- M. A. Lutzner:
Papillomavirus and skin cancer in Africa.
IARC Scientific publications / WHO, Lyon, 1984, (63): 607-623.
- D. Kremsdorf, M. Favre, S. Jablonska, S. Obalek, L. A. Rueda, M. A. Lutzner,C. Blanchet-Bardon, P. C. Van Voorst Vader, and G. Orth:
Molecular cloning and characterization of the genomes of nine newly recognized human papillomavirus types associated with epidermodysplasia verruciformis.
Journal of Virology, Washington, 1984, 52 (3): 1013-1018.
- M. A. Lutzner:
Papillomavirus-induced diseases of the oral mucosa.
Clinics in Dermatology, New York, October-December 1985, 3 (4): 139-143
- S. Beaudenon, F. Praetorius, Kremsdorf, M. Lutzner, N. Worsaae, G. Pehau-Arnaudet, G. Orth:
A new type of human papillomavirus associated with oral focal epithelial hyperplasia.
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology, February 1987, 88 (2): 130-135.