- Abderhalden-Kaufmann-Lignac syndrome
- De Toni-Debré-Fanconi syndrome
- Debré's syndrome II
- Debre-Fittke syndrome
- Debré-Lamy-Lyell syndrome
- Debré-Marie syndrome I
- Debré-Marie syndrome II
- Debré-Paraf reaction
- Fibiger-Debré von Gierke syndrome
- Kocher-Debré-Semélaigne syndrome or disease
- Petzetakis' disease
French paediatrician and bacteriologist, 1882-1978.
Biography of Robert Debré
Robert Debré worked in Paris. He wrote on many aspects of pediatrics including an excellent book on measles in 1926. The Hôpital Robert Debré in Reims is named for him.