Angelo Dubini - bibliography
Italian physician, born December 8, 1813; Milano; died March 28, 1902.
- Nuovo verme intestinale umano (Anchylostoma duodenale), cinstituente un sesto genere di nematoidei proprii dell’uomo.
Annali universali di medicina, Milano, 1843, 106: 4-13.
- Primi cenni sulla corea elettrica.
Annali universali di medicina, Milano, 1846, 117: 5-50.
- Entozoografia umana per servire di complemento agli studi d’anatomica patologica. Milano, 1850.
- Dell arte di fare le sezioni cadaveriche.
- Indices nosologici ordine alphabetico adnotationibus therapeuticis accomodati. Milano, 1859.
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.