Sir Arthur Keith - bibliography
Scottish anatomist, born February 5, 1866, Quarry Farm, Aberdeen; died January 7, 1955, Downe, Kent, England.
BibliographyKeith was editor of Journal of Anatomy from 1916-1936.
- An Introduction to the Study of Anthropoid Apes. 1896.
- Human Embryology and Morphology.
London, 1902; 4th edition, 1921; 6th edition, 1948.
- A Manual of Practical Anatomy.
With Alfred William Hughes (1862-1900). London, 1901.
- The Auriculo-Ventricular Bundle of the Human Heart.
Written with Martin William Flack. Lancet, London, 1906, 2: 359.
- The form and nature of the muscular connections between the primary divisions of the vertebrate heart.
Written with Martin William Flack.
Journal of Anatomy and Physiology, London, 1907, 41: 172-189.
- Illustrated guide to the museum of the Royal College of Surgeons, England. London, 1910.
- Ancient Types of Man. London 1911.
- The Antiquity of Man.
London, 1915; 2nd edition in two volumes, 1925.
- Nationality and Race. London, 1919.
- The Engines of the Human Body.
London, 1919; revised edition, 1925.
- Menders of the Maimed.
London, H. Frowde, 1919. 2nd edition, 1925.
Facsimile reprint of first edition, 1952.
Reprinted, Malabar, Fl., Krieger, 1975.
- Religion of a Darwinist. London, 1925.
- Concerning Man’s Origin. London, 1927.
- New Discoveries of the Antiquities of Man.
- A new Theory of the Origin of Modern Races of Mankind.
Nature, London, 1936, 138: 194.
- The Stone Age of Mount Carmel – the Fossil Human Remains.
Written with Theodore Doney McCown, Oxford, 1939.
- A New Theory of Human Evolution. 1948.
- An Autobiography. London, 1950.
- Darwin Revalued. London, 1955.