Jeremy Allgrove - bibliography
English paediatric endocrinologist.
- J. Allgrove, P. Husband:
Cautionary tale of a wandering tube.
The Lancet, London, October 25, 1975, 2 (7939): 815.
- J. Allgrove, P. Husband, C. G. Brook:
Cushing's disease: failure of treatment with cyproheptadine.
The British Medical Journal, London, March 12, 1977, 1 (6062): 686-687.
- J. Allgrove, G. S. Clayden, D. B. Grant, J. C. Macaulay:
Familial glucocorticoid deficiency with achalasia of the cardia and deficient tear production.
The Lancet, London, June 17, 1978, 1 (8077): 1284-1286.
- D. Care, R. Ross, D. W. Pickard, A. J. Weatherley, J. M. Garel, R. M. Manning, J. Allgrove, S. Papapoulos, J. L. Riordan:
Calcium homeostasis in the fetal pig.
Journal of Developmental Physiology, Oxford, April1982, 4 (2): 85-106.
- J. Allgrove, J. Chayen, J. L. O'Riordan:
The cytochemical bioassay of parathyroid hormone: further experience.
Journal of Immunoassay, New York, 1983, 4 (1): 1-19.
- J. Allgrove, J. Chayen, P. Jayaweera, J. L. O'Riordan:
An investigation of the biological activity of parathyroid hormone in pseudohypoparathyroidism: comparison with vitamin D deficiency.
Clinical Endocrinology, Oxford, May 1984, 20 (5): 503-514.
- J. Allgrove, A. K. Sangal, D. C. Low, P. H. Weller, N. Loveridge:
Biologically active parathyroid hormone in familial hypocalciuric hypercalcaemia.
Clinical Endocrinology, Oxford, September 1984, 21 (3): 293-298.
- J. Allgrove, S. Adami, L. Fraher, A. Reuben J. L. O'Riordan:
Hypomagnesaemia: studies of parathyroid hormone secretion and function.
Clinical Endocrinol, Oxford, October 1984, 21 (4): 435-449.
- J. Allgrove, S. Adami, R. M. Manning, J. L. O'Riordan:
Cytochemical bioassay of parathyroid hormone in maternal and cord blood.
Archives of Disease in Childhood, London, February 1985, 60 (2): 110-115.
- J. Allgrove:
Improved diabetic control in a district general hospital clinic.
Archives of Disease in Childhood, London, February 1988, 63 (2): 180-185.
- J. Allgrove, B. L. Cockrill:
Fructosamine or glycated haemoglobin as a measure of diabetic control?
Archives of Disease in Childhood, London, April 1988, 63 (4): 418-422.
- J. A. Bridgewater, R. L. Souhami, J. Allgrove, B. Kendall, J. Pritchard:
Intracranial germ cell tumours presenting with hypopituitarism. Successful treatment with chemotherapy alone.
The European Journal of Cancer, Oxford, 1994, 30A (9): 1401-1403.
- D. S. Millar, J. Allgrove, C. Rodeck, V. V. Kakkar, D. N. Cooper:
A homozygous deletion/insertion mutation in the protein C (PROC) gene causing neonatal Purpura fulminans: prenatal diagnosis in an at-risk pregnancy.
Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis, August 1994, 5 (4): 647-649.
- M. Dreyfus, M. Masterson, M. David, G. E. Rivard, F. M. Muller, W. Kreuz, T. Beeg, A. Minford, J. Allgrove, J. D. Cohen, et al:
Replacement therapy with a monoclonal antibody purified protein C concentrate in newborns with severe congenital protein C deficiency.
Seminars in Thrombosis and Hemostasis, New York, Stuttgart, 1995, 21 (4): 371-381. Review.
- V. Baliga, R. Thwaites, M. L. Tillyer, A. Minford, L. Parapia, J. Allgrove:
Homozygous protein C deficiency--management with protein C concentrate.
European Journal of Pediatrics, Berlin-Heidelberg, July 1995, 154 (7): 534-538.
- J. Allgrove:
Bisphosphonates: paediatric indications – advantages and possible side-effects.
Proceedings – paediatric osteology. New developments in diagnosis and therapy. Cologne, Germany, 5-7 October 1995. Excerpta Medica International Congress Series No 1105. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1996: 261-273.
- J. Allgrove:
Archives of Disease in Childhood, London, January 1997, 76 (1): 73-75. Review.
- G. Wilson, A. Moore, J. Allgrove:
Bilateral retinal detachments at birth: the osteoporosis pseudoglioma syndrome.
British Journal of Ophthalmology, September 2001, 85 (9): 1139.
- Y. Gong, R. B. Slee, N. Fukai, G. Rawadi, S. Roman-Roman, A. M. Reginato, H. Wang, T. Cundy, F. H. Glorieux, D. Lev, M. Zacharin, K. Oexle, J. Marcelino, W. Suwairi, S. Heeger, G. Sabatakos, S. Apte, W. N. Adkins, J. Allgrove, M. Arslan-Kirchner, J. A. Batch, P. Beighton, G. C. Black, R. G. Boles, L. M. Boon, C. Borrone, H. G. Brunner, G. F. Carle, B. Dallapiccola, A. De Paepe, B. Floege, M. L. Halfhide, B. Hall, R. C. Hennekam, T. Hirose, A. Jans, H. Juppner, C. A. Kim, K. Keppler-Noreuil, A. Kohlschuetter, D. LaCombe, M. Lambert, E. Lemyre, T. Letteboer, L. Peltonen, R. S. Ramesar, M. Romanengo, H. Somer, E. Steichen-Gersdorf, B. Steinmann, B. Sullivan, A. Superti-Furga, W. Swoboda, M. J. van den Boogaard, M. Van Hul, M. Vikkula, M. Votruba, B. Zabel, T. Garcia, R. Baron, B. R. Olsen, M. L. Warman, Osteoporosis-Pseudoglioma Syndrome Collaborative Group:
LDL receptor-related protein 5 (LRP5) affects bone accrual and eye development.
Cell, Cambridge, Massachusetts, November 16, 2001, 107 (4): 513-523.
- J. Allgrove:
Use of bisphosphonates in children and adolescents.
The Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2002, 15 Supplement 3: 921-928. Review.
- S. Ladhani, S. D. Phillips, J. Allgrove:
Low back pain at presentation in a newly diagnosed diabetic.
Archives of Disease in Childhood, London, December 2002, 87 (6):543-544.