Ferdinand-Jean Darier - bibliography
- Bowen's disease
- Darier's disease
- Darier's sign
- Darier-Ferrand disease
- Darier-Roussy sarcoid
- Darier-White syndrome
- Gougerot-Hailey-Hailey disease
- Grönblad-Strandberg syndrome
- Hallopeau's syndrome III
French dermatologist, born April 26, 1856, Budapest; died 1938.
- De l’artérite syphilitique. Paris, 1904.
- Précis de dermatologie. Paris, 1909; 4th edition, 1928.
Translated into German, English, and Spanish. Obituary:
- Ernest Gordon Graham Little (1867-1950), in:
British Journal of Dermatology, Oxford, 1938, 50: 384-389.
- J. H. Mitchell:
Some French dermatologists I have known.
Archives of Dermatology, Chicago, 1960, 81: 962-968.