John Burdon Sanderson - bibliography
English physician, born December 21, 1828, Newcastle-on-Tyne; died 1906.
Article in Robert Bentley Todd (1809-60): Cyclopaedia of Anatomy and Physiology, 1855.
- Report on epidemic cerebro-spinal-meningitis.
Parliament Paper, No. 246, 1865.
- Report to Royal Commission on the origin, symptoms, and propagation of the cattle plague. 1866.
- Handbook of the sphygmograph. 1867.
- Inflammation. Article in: System of Surgery, 1871.
- Reports of the health of Liverpool.
With Edmund Alexander Parkes (1819-1876). 1871.
- Handbook of the physiological laboratory. 1872.
- Electromotive properties of the leaf of Dionaea.
Philosophical Transactions, 1882.
- Time-Relation. Journal of Physiology, II.
- Electrical phenomena of the excitatory process in the heart of the frog.
Journal of Physiology, IV.