Franciis Rathéry - bibliography
French physician, born June 17, 1877, Paris.
- Traitement du diabète sucre. Paris, 1909.
- Thérapeutique de la goutte. Paris, 1910.
- Les fièvres paratyphoïdes.
With Léon Ambard (1876-1962) et al.Paris, 1916.
- La cure de Bouchardat. Paris, 1919.
- Hygiène et régimes. With Lemoine.
Traité de pathologie médicale et de thérapeutique appliqué. Paris, 1921.
- Le diabète sucre. Paris, 1925.
- Maladies de la nutrition.
With Paul Ribierre (1875-1927). Paris, 1925,
- Les maladies des reins et leur traitement.
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.