Collier James Stanfield - bibliography
British physician, born 1870, Cranford; died 1935, London.
BibliographyJ. S. Collier, F. E. Batten and J. S. R. Russell:
• Subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord. Brain, 1900, 23: 39-110.
• The false localizing signs of intracranial tumour.
Brain, London, 1904, 27: 490–508.508.
• Three Cases showing Retraction of the Eyelids. Case of tumour affecting the
mid-brain. Case of disseminated sclerosis with retraction of the eyelids.
Case of Spondylose Rhizo-mélique.
Proceedings of the Royal Society of Medicine, London, 1923,
16 (Neurological Section): 47-48.
J. S. Collier:
• Inventions and the outlook in neurology. London, Clarendon Press, 1934.
The Harveian Oration Delivered Before the Royal College of Physicians of
London on 18th October 1934
Derek Ernst Denny-Brown (1901-1981):
• James Stanford Collier (1870-1935). In The Founders of Neurology.
Compiled and edited by Webb Haymaker and Francis Schiller.
Springfield, Illinois, Charles C. Thomas. 2nd edition. 1970.