Giuseppe Conte Gradenigo - bibliography
Italian otolaryngologist, born September 29, 1859, Venice; died March 15, 1926, Treviso.
- Sulle manifestazioni auriculari dell’ isterismo.
- Die Hypertrophie der Rachentonsille.
Klin Vortr Otol. Jena, 1901.
- Patologia e terapia dell’ orecchio e delle prime vie aere.
Jena, 1903. ?
- Sui criteri diagnostici nelle malattie del labirinto auricolare. Milano, 1907.
- Sulla acumetria. Siena, 1908.
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.