John Langdon Haydon Down - bibliography
English physician, born 1828, Torpoint, Cornwall; died October 7, 1896, Normansfield, Hampton Wick.
- Natures balance. Awarded a medal.
- On the condition of the mouth in idiocy. 1863.
French translation by Désiré-Magloire Bourneville (1840-1909).
- Observations on an ethnic classification of idiots.
Clinical lectures and reports by the medical and surgical staff of the London Hospital, 1866, 3: 259-62.
- On the education and training of the feeble in mind. 1876.
- On the relation of the teeth to mental disease.
Transactions of the Odontological Society of Great Britain, London, 1876.
- Mental Affections of Childhood and Youth. London, Churchill, 1887.
- Lancet, London, 1896; 2: 1104.
- British Medical Journal, London, 1906; 2: 1170.