Samuel Addison Marable - bibliography
American surgeon, Born February 10, 1928, Clarksville; died February 21, 1970.
- K. J. Schmutzer, S. A. Marable, G. Diesh, J. V. Maloney Jr, W. P. Longmire Jr:
Evidence of air embolism with the bubble oxygenator; comparison with the Gibbon oxygenator.
Surgical Forum, Chicago, 1957, 8: 416-419.
- G. Diesh, P. J. Flynn, S. A. Marable, D. G. Mulder, K. J. Schmutzer, W. P. Longmire Jr, J. V. Maloney Jr:
Comparison of low (azygous) flow and high flow principles of extracorporeal circulation employing a bubble oxygenator.
Surgery, St. Louis, July 1957, 42 (1): 67-72; discussion, 72-5.
- K. J. Schmutzer, S. A. Marable, E. Raschke, J. V. Maloney Jr, W. P. Longmire Jr:
Zur Problematik des extrakorporalen Kreislaufes.
[Problems of the extracorporeal circulation.]
Langenbecks Archiv für klinische Chirurgie vereinigt mit Deutsche Zeitschrift für Chirurgie, Berlin 1958, 290 (1): 64-85.
- K. J. Schmutzer, S. A. Marable, J. V. Maloney Jr:
Successful closure of a patent ductus arteriosus in the dog; report of a case.
The Cornell Veterinarian, Ithaca, NY, October 1958, 48 (4): 404-409.
- J. V. Maloney Jr, W. P. Longmire Jr, K. J. Schmutzer, S. A. Marable, E. Raschke, Y. Watanabe, E. L. Lobpreis, J. E. Arzouman:
An experimental and clinical comparison of the bubble dispersion and stationary screen pump oxygenators.
Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Chicago, November 1958, 107 (5): 577-587.
- J. D. Steele, S. A. Marable:
Cervical mediastinotomy for biopsy.
The Journal of Thoracic Surgery, St. Louis, May 1959, 37 (5): 621-624.
- E. W. Fonkalsrud, J. Shiner, R. Haan, S. A. Marable, V. Newcomer, D. B. Rochlin:
Experimental studies and clinical experience with isolated limb perfusion of fungicidal drugs.
Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics, September 1961, 113: 306-314.
- W. P. Longmire Jr. and S. A. Marable:
Clinical experiences with major hepatic resections.
Annals of Surgery, Philadelphia, September 1961, 154 (3): 460-472.
Presented before the American Surgical Association, Boca Raton, Florida, March 21-23, 1961.
- S. A. Marable, D. E. Wagner:
The use of rapidly polymerizing adhesives in massive liver resection.
Surgical Forum, Chicago, 1962, 13: 264-266.
- J. V. Maloney, S. A. Marable, D. G. Mulder:
The surgical treatment of common atrioventricular canal.
The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, St. Louis, January 1962, 43 (1): 84-96.
- S. A. Marable, J. V. Maloney Jr:
Bilateral transfixation injury of the thorax.
The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, February 1963; 45: 161-165.
- H. G. Kelley, H. E. Knoernschild, S. A. Marable:
Aneurysms of the pancreaticoduodenal arteries: A review of the literature and case report.
The American Journal of Surgery, April 1964, 107: 644-646.
- H. G. Kelley, H. E. Knoernschild, S. A. Marable:
A case of giant cell reparative granuloma.
The American Journal of Surgery, New York, April 1964, 107: 647-652.
- J. David Dunbar, William Molnar, Floyd F. Beman, Samuel A. Marable:
Compression of the celiac trunk and abdominal angina.
The American Journal of Roentgenology, Radium Therapy and Nuclear Medicine, Springfield, November 1965, 95 (3): 731-744.
- S. A. Marable, W. Molnar, F. M. Beman:
Abdominal pain secondary to celiac axis compression.
The American Journal of Surgery, New York, April 1966, 111 (4): 493-495.
- F. T. Moore, S. A. Marable, E. Ogden:
Contractility of the heart in abnormal temperatures.
The Annals of Thoracic Surgery, Amsterdam, May 1966, 2 (3): 446-450.
- S. A. Marable, E. Ogden:
Contractility of the heart in abnormal. temperatures.
The Annals of Thoracic Surgery, Amsterdam, 1966, 2: 446-450.
- S. A. Marable, F. G. Winegarner, F. T. Moore, D. B. Olin, W. Molnar:
Pulmonary embolism and the indications for embolectomy.
Archives of Surgery, Chicago, August 1966, 93 (2): 258-264.
- R. J. Mounts, W. Molnar, S. A. Marable, C. F. Wooley:
Angiography in recent pulmonary embolism with follow-up studies: preliminary report. Radiology, October 1966, 87 (4): 713-717.
- S. A. Marable, F. T . Moore, J. F. Schieve:
Treatment of hypertension associated with the solitary ischemic kidney.
The New England Journal of Medicine, Boston, December 8, 1966, 8, 275(23): 1278-1282.
- D. P. Fusonie, S. A. Marable:
Lymphedema of the lower extremity: report of two cases of primary lymphedema illustrating medical and surgical therapy.
The American Surgeon, Atlanta, June 1967, 33 (6): 494-498.
- S. A. Marable, M. F. Kaplan, F. M. Beman, W. Molnar:
Celiac compression syndrome.
The American Journal of Surgery, January 1968, 115 (1): 97-102.
- N. R. Thomford, S. A. Marable:
Arterial trauma. A review of 88 acute injuries.
The Ohio State Medical Journal, Athens, Ohio, October 1968, 64 (10): 1143-1148.
- N. R. Thomford, P. H. Curtiss, S. A. Marable:
Injuries of the iliac and femoral arteries associated with blunt skeletal trauma.
The Journal of Trauma, Baltimore, February 1969, 9 (2): 126-134.
- S. A. Marable and N. R. Thomford:
Abdominal aortic aneurysm associated with horseshoe kidney.
Angiology, February 1970, 21 (2): 124-129..
- S. J. DeVoe, S. A. Marable:
Specificity of symptoms of extracranial carotid occlusive disease.
The Ohio State Medical Journal, May 1970, 66 (5): 488-491.
- L. E. Dorfman, S. A. Marable:
Intraoperative pulmonary embolectomy: case report.
The Journal of Urology, Hagerstown, September 1970, 104 (3): 384-385.
- S. Roberts, C. Bailey, J. R. Vandermade, A. A. Marable:
Medicopter: an airborne intensive care unit.
Annals of Surgery, Philadelphia, September 1970, 172 (3): 325-333.