Charles Hoyt Burnett - bibliography
American physician, born 1913, Boulder, Colorado; died 1967.
- Fuller Albright, C. H. Burnett, O. Cope, et al:
Acute atrophy of bone (osteoporosis) simulating hyperparathyroidism.
Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 1941, 1: 711–716.
- F. Albright, C. H. Burnett, P. H. Smith, W. Parson:
Pseudoparathyroidism, an example of "Seabright-Bantam syndrome". Report of 3 cases.
Endocrinology, Baltimore, 1942, 30: 922-932.
- F. Albrigth, C. H. Burnett, W. Parsons, E. C. Reifenstein Jr. and A. Roos:
Osteomalacia and Late Rickets. The various etiologies met in the United States with emphasis on that resulting from a specific form of renal acidosis, the therapeutic indications for each etiological sub-group and the relation-ship between Osteomalacia and Milkman´s Syndrome.
Medicine, baltimore 1946, 25: 399-479.
- C. H. Burnett, R. R. Commons, Fuller Albright, J. E. Howard:
Hypercalcemia without hypercalcuria or hyposphatemia, calcinosis and renal insufficiency. A syndrome following prolonged intake of milk and alkali.
New England Journal of Medicine, Boston, 1949, 240: 787-794.
- R. W. Winters, J. B. Graham, T. F. Williams, V. W. McFalk, C. H. Burnett:
A genetic study of familial hypophosphatemia and vitamin D-resistant rickets with a review of the literature.
Medicine, Baltimore, 1958, 37: 97–142.
- C. H. Burnett, C. E. Dent, C. Harper, B. J. Warland:
Vitamin D resistant rickets: Analysis of 24 pedigrees and hereditary and sporadic cases. The American Journal of Medicine, New York, 1964, 36: 222-232.
- L. G. Welt:
Charles Hoyt Burnett. 1913-1967.
Transactions of the Association of American Physicians, Philadelphia, 1968, 81: 8.
- Barry G. Firkin and Judith A. Whitworth:
Dictionary of Medical Eponyms.
The Parthenon Publishing Group. 1989. New edition in 2002.