Leroy Upson Gardner - bibliography
American pathologist and pneumologist, born 1888; died October 24, 1946, Saranac Lake, N.Y.
- A study of Seelig & Gould's method of determining the efficiency of antiseptics ... 1914.
- Tuberculosis, bacteriology, pathology and laboratory diagnosis, with sections on immunology, epidemiology, prophylaxis and experimental therapy.
With Edward R. Baldwin and Strashimir Alburtus Petroff.
Philadelphia, Lea & Febiger, 1927. London, Baillière, Tindall & Cox, 1927.
- Survey in seventeen cement plants of atmospheric dusts and their effects upon the lungs of twenty-two hundred employees.
Baltimore : Williams & Wilkins Co., 1939.
- Tuberculosis in industry; report of the symposium held at the Saranac Laboratory for the Study of Tuberculosis, Saranac Lake, N.Y., June 9-14, 1941.
New York, National Tuberculosis Association, 1942.
- Effects of daily exposures to arc welding fumes and gases upon normal and tuberculous animals.
With Douglas S. McCrum.
Pittsburgh, Industrial Hygiene Foundation of America, Inc., 1942.
- Industry, tuberculosis, silicosis and compensation, a symposium; current papers for physicians and administrators interested in industrial medicine and workmen's compensation.
New York, National Tuberculosis Association, 1945.