Sir Felix Semon - bibliography
British otolaryngologist, 1849-1921.
- Clinical remarks on the proclivity of the abductor fibres of the the recurrent laryngeal nerve to become affected sooner than the adductor fibres, or even exclusively, in cases of undoubted central or peripheral injury or disease of the roots or trunks of the pneumogastric, spinal accessory, or recurrent nerves. Archives of Laryngology, New York 1881, 2: 197-222. Rosenbach-Semon law.
- A typical case of myxoedema. British Medical Journal, 1883, 2: 1072.
- Die Frage des Überganges gutartiger Kehlkopfgeschwülste in bösartige.
- Some thoughts on the principles of local treatment in diseases of the upper air passages. London, 1902.
- Autobiography, edited by H. C. Semon and Th. H. McIntyre, London, 1926.