Edouard André Victor Alfred Quénu - bibliography
French surgeon, born July 21, 1852, Marquise, département Pas-de-Calais; died 1933.
- Anatomie pathologique des kystes non dermoïdes de l'ovaire. Paris, 1881.
- Des arcs branchiaux chez l,homme. Paris, 1886.
- Etudes sur le système circulatoire.
With Félix Lejars (1863-1932). Paris, 1894.
- Chirugie du rectum.
With Henri Hartmann (1860-1952). 2 volumes, Paris, 1895 and 1899.
- Plaies du pied et du cou-de-pied par projectiles de guerre. Paris, 1918.
- La toxémie traumatique à syndrome dépressif. Paris, 1919.
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.