Hermann Rudolph Aubert - bibliography
German physiologist, born November 23, 1826, Frankfurt an der Oder, died February 2, 1892.
- Ducuntne salia alvum vi endosmotica?
Doctoral thesis, 1850.
- Physiologie der Netzhaut.
394 pages, 67 fig. Breslau, E. Morgenstern, 1865.
- Shakespeare als Mediziner. Rostock 1873.
- Die Cephalopoden des Aristoteles.
- Nachrichten zur Geschichte der Medizin in Rostock.
- Grundzüge der physiologischen Optik. Leipzig, 1876.
- Innervation der Kreislauforgane.
In: Ludimar Hermann (1838-1914), et al: Handbuch der Physiologie. Leipzig, 1880. (6 volumes, 1879-1882).
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.