Madge Thurlow Macklin - bibliography
American medical geneticist, born February 6, 1893, Philadelphia; died March 14, 1962, Toronto, Canada.
- Should the Teaching of Genetics as Applied to Medicine Have a Place in the Medical Curriculum?
Journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges, Chicago, November 1932.
- The Teaching of Inheritance of Disease to Medical Students: A Proposed Course in Medical Genetics.
Annals of Internal Medicine, April 1933.
- The Need of a Course in Medical Genetics in the Medical Curriculum: A Pivotal Point in the Eugenic Program.
International Eugenics Congress III, A Decade of Progress in Eugenics, 1934.
- Genetical Aspects of Sterilization of the Mentally Unfit.
The Canadian Medical Association Journal, February 1934.
- Origin of the Socially Inadequate. The Journal of Heredity, August 1934.
- The Value of Accurate Statistics in the Study of Cancer.
The Canadian Public Health Journal, 1934, 25: 369-73.
- Genes and the Unconscious. The Journal of Heredity, February 1935.
- The Inheritance of Disease and Its Relationship to the Practice of Medicine.
The medical Woman's Journal, April 1938.
- The Case for Inheritance of Schizophrenia. The Journal of Heredity, May 1939.
- Inheritance and Human Cancer. The Ohio State Medical Journal, August 1947.
- Hubert C. Soltan:
Madge Macklin - Pioneer in Medical Genetics.
The University of Western Ontario Medical Journal, January 1967.
- Murray Llewellyn Barr:
A Century of Medicine at Western: A Centennial History of the Faculty of Medicine.
University of Western Ontario, 1977.
- Mary Jane Hogue:
The Contribution of Coucher Women to the Biological Sciences.
Goucher Alumnae Quarterly, summer 1951.