Mark Frederick Boyd - bibliography
American bacteriologist and epidemiologist, born May 21, 1889, St. Paul, Minnesota; died 1968.
- Practical preventive medicine. Philadelphia and London, 1920.
- Studies of the epidemiology of malaria in the Coastal Lowlands of Brazil.
- An introduction to malariology. Boston 1930.
- Malariology: A Comprehensive Survey of All Aspects of This Group of Diseases From a Global Standpoint.
Mark Frederick Boyd, editor. 2 volumes. Philadelphia: W. B. Saun. Jers Co., 1949). History:
- A Map of the Road From Pensacola to St. Augustine, 1778.
The Florida Historical Quarterly, 1938, 17: 24.
- The Expedition of Marcos Delgado from Apalache to the Upper Creek Country in 1686.
The Florida Historical Quarterly 16 (1937): 21-32.
- Events at Prospect Bluff on the Apalachicola River, 1808-1818.
The Florida Historical Quarterly, October 1937, 16 (2): 55-96.
- The Battle of Marianna.
The Florida Historical Quarterly, April 1951, 29 (4): 225-242.
- The Seminole War: Its Background and Onset.
The Florida Historical Quarterly, July 1951, 30: 3-115.
- Here They Once Stood: The Tragic End of the Apalachee Missions.
Written with Hale G. Smith and John W. Griffin. 1951.
Gainesville: University of Florida Press, 1951.