Sir James Paget, 1st. Baronet - bibliography
- Arning's carcinoid
- Bakwin-Eiger syndrome
- König's syndrome I
- Paget's abscess
- Paget's cells
- Paget's disease of bone
- Paget's extramammary disease
- Paget's nipple disease
- Paget's sign
- Paget-von Schrötter disease
British surgeon and physiologist, born January 11, 1814, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk; died December 30, 1899, London.
- Lectures on Tumours, etc. 1851.
- Lectures on Surgical Pathology, Delivered at the R. C. S. England. 1863. 3rd editon by Will. Turner, 1870. American edition, Philadelphia, 1865.
- On gouty and some other forms of phlebitis.
St. Bartholomew’s Hospital Reports, London, 1866, 2: 82-92. Paget-Schrötter.
- Pathological catalogue of the Museum of the Royal College of Surgeons.
- On diseases of the mammary areola preceding cancer of the mammary gland.
St. Bartholomew's Hospital Report, 1874, 10: 87-89.
- Clinical Lectures and Essays. 1875.
- On a form of chronic inflammation of bones (osteitis deformans).
Medico-Chirurgical Transactions, London, 1877, 60: 37-63.
- Additional cases of osteitis deformans.
Medico-Chirurgical Transactions, London, 1882, 65: 225-236. Also several works in the Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society; Medico-Chirurgical Transactions, London; St. Bartholomew Hospital Report; Lancet; Medical Times and Gazette, London; British Medical Journal, London.
- Stephen Paget, editor:
Memoirs and letters of Sir James Paget.
London, Longmans, Green and Co., 1901.
- G. Turner:
The Paget tradition.
New England Journal of Medicine, Boston, 1931, 205: 622–629.
- K. Reed, T. B. Grage:
The Paget tradition revisited.
American Journal of Surgery, Newton, MA, 1982, 144: 498–503.
- B. V. Shenoy, B. W. Scheithauer:
Sir James Paget.F. R. S.
Mayo Clinic Proceedings, Rochester, 1983, 58: 51–55.