Eduard Emmanuel Klein - bibliography
- Aeby's muscle
- Klein's bacillus (Eduard Emmanuel Klein)
- Klein-Gumprecht shadow nuclei (Eduard Emmanuel Klein)
Hungarian histologist and bacteriologist, born October 31, 1844, Ersek, Hungary, now Osijek, Croatia; died 1925, Hove, England.
- The anatomy of the lymphatic system. London, 1873-1875.
- Atlas of histology. With Eldred Noble Smith (1847-1906). London, 1879-1880.
- Elements of histology. London, 1883.
- Microorganisms and disease. London, 1884.
- An inquiry into the etiology of Asiatic cholera. With Heneage Gibbes. London, 1885.
- Report on a disease of cows prevailing at a farm from which scarlatina had been distribued along with the milk of cows.
15th Annual Report of the Local Government Board containing Report of the Medical Officer for 1885. London, 1886: 90-110.
Contains the first suggestion of the streptococcal origin of scarlet fever.
- The bacteria in Asiatic cholera. London, 1889.
- Studies in the bacteriology and etiology of oriental plague.
London; New York : Macmillan, 1906.
- John Scott Burdon-Sanderson, E. Klein, Michael Foster (1810-1880) and Thomas Lauder Brunton (1844-1916):
Handbook for the Physiological Laboratory. London : J & A Churchill, 1873.