Javier Arias-Stella - bibliography
Peruvian pathologist, born 1920. Lima.
- Atypical endometrial changes associated with presence of chorionic tissue.
Archives of Pathology, Chicago, 1954, 58: 112-128.
- Abnormal endometrial changes induced in the rat.
Archives of Pathology, Chicago, 1955, 60: 49-58.
- Endometrial changes in the rat.
Archives of Pathology, Chicago, 1955, 60: 59-63.
- On importance of atypical endometrial changes associated with the presence of chorionic tissue in the diagnosis of pregnancy.
American Journal of Pathology, Philadelphia, 1958, 34: 601-607.
- A topographical study of uterine epithelial atypia associated with chorionic tissue.
Cancer, Philadelphia, 1959, 12: 782-790.
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.