Giulio Cesare Aranzi - bibliography
Italian anatomist and surgeon, born 1529/1530, Bologna; died April 7, 1589, Bologna.
- De humano foetu opusculum.
Rome, 1564; Venice, 1571; Basel, 1579.
32: De formato foetu. Bononiae, J. Rubrius, 1564.
- De tumoribus secundum locus affectum. Bologna, 1571.
- In Hippocrates librum de vulneribus capitis. Leiden, 1580.
- Observationes anatomicae. Basel, 1579; Venice 1587.
Thse works were published together in Venice in 1587:
- De tumoribus prater naturam secundum locos affectus liber.
- De humano foetu liber.
- Anatomicarum observationum liber.
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.