Richard Adolf Zsigmondy - bibliography
Austrian chemist, born April 1, 1865, Vienna; died September 23, 1929, Göttingen.
- Zur Erkenntnis der Kolloide. Jena, G. Fischer, 1905; 2nd edition, 1919.
- Lehrbuch der Kolloidchemie.
- Kolloidforschung in Einzeldarstellungen.
- Das kolloide Gold.
With P. A. Thiessen. Leipzig, Akademische Verlagsgesellschaft, 1925.
- Colloids and the Ultramicroscope: A Manual of Colloid Chemistry and Ultramicroscopy.
New York, Wiley, 1909. Translated by J. Alexander.
- Über Kolloidchemie. Leipzig, 1907. 5th edition in two volumes, 1925-1927.
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.