Murray Llewellyn Barr - bibliography
Canadian anatomist and geneticist, born June 20, 1908, Ontario; died May 4, 1995, London.
- A morphological distinction between neurones of the male and female and the behaviour of the nuclear satellite during accelerated nucleoprotein synthesis.
Nature, 1949, 163: 676-677.
- Testicular dysgenesis affecting the seminoferous tubules principally with chromatinpositive nuclei. The Lancet, London, 1956, 1: 853-856.
- Sex chromatine and phenotype in man. Disagreement between nuclear sex
and phenotype raises questions about the cause of sex anomalies.
Science, Washington, 1959, 30: 679-735.
- The Triplo-X Female. With F. R. Sergovich, D. H. Carr and E. L. Shaver.
Canadian Medical Association Journal, 1969, 101: 247-258.
- The Human Nervous System: an Anatomical Viewpoint.
With John Alan Kiernan (1942–). 1972. 5th edition, 1988.
- John Alan Kiernan:
Murray Llewellyn Barr (1908-1995). (Obituary)
Journal of Anatomy, 1996, 188: 747-748.
- J. A. Kiernan:
Barr's The Human Nervous System: An Anatomical Viewpoint.
7th edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 1998.
- P. M. J. Potter and H. C. Soltan:
Murray Llewellyn Barr, O.C. 20 June 1908 - 4 May 1995.
Biographical Memoires of the Royal Society of London 43: 31-46.