Steven F. Weinstein - bibliography
- S. F. Weinstein, D. M. Allan, S. A. Mendoza:
Hyperkalemia, acidosis, and short stature associated with a defect in renal potassium excretion.
The Journal of Pediatrics, St. Louis, September 1974, 85 (3):355-358.
- H. R. Colten, P. L. Polakoff, S. F. Weinstein, D. J. Strieder:
Immediate hypersensitivity to hog trypsin resulting from industrial exposure.
The New England Journal of Medicine, Boston, May 15, 1975, 292 (20):1050-1053.
- F. J. Twarog, S. F. Weinstein, K. T. Khaw, D. J. Strieder, H. R. Colten:
vHypersensitivity to pancreatic extracts in parents of patients with cystic fibrosis.
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, January 1977, 59 (1):35-40.
- W. Ulin, A. E. Pearce, S. F. Weinstein:
Diverticular disease of the colon: surgical perspectives in the past decade.
Diseases of the Colon and Rectum, Philadelphia, May-June 1981, 24 (4):276-281.
- S. F. Weinstein, D. S. Pearlman, E. A. Bronsky, A. Byrne, T. Arledge, R. Liddle, E. Stahl:
Efficacy of salmeterol xinafoate powder in children with chronic persistent asthma.
Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, July 1998, 81 (1):51-58.
- E. O. Meltzer, K. Malmstrom, S. Lu, B. M. Prenner, L. X. Wei, S. F. Weinstein, J. D. Wolfe, T. F. Reiss:
Concomitant montelukast and loratadine as treatment for seasonal allergic rhinitis: a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial.
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, May 2000, 105 (5):917-922.
- E. R. Bleecker, M. J. Welch, S. F. Weinstein, C. Kalberg, M. Johnson, L. Edwards, K. A. Rickard:
Low-dose inhaled fluticasone propionate versus oral zafirlukast in the treatment of persistent asthma.
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, St. Louis, June 2000, 105 (6 Pt 1):1123-1129.
- Alise Reicin, Richard White, Steven F. Weinstein, Albert F. Finn, Jr, Ha Nguyen, Iza Peszek, Lori Geissler, Beth C. Seidenberg, for the Montelukast/Loratadine Study Group:
Montelukast, a leukotriene receptor antagonist, in combination with loratadine, a histamine receptor antagonist, in the treatment of chronic asthma.
Archives of Internal Medicine, September 2000, 160 (16): 2481-2488.
- S. F. Weinstein:
Combination therapy in the treatment of allergic rhinitis.
Allergy and Asthma Proceedings, January-February 2002, 23 (1):1-3. Review.
- G. Philip, K. Malmstrom, F. C. Hampel, S. F. Weinstein, C. F. LaForce, P. H. Ratner, M. P. Malice, T. F. Reiss:
Montelukast for treating seasonal allergic rhinitis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial performed in the spring.
Clinical and Experimental Allergy, Oxford, July 2002, 32 (7):1020-1028.