Arnaldo Angelucci - bibliography
Italian ophthalmologist, born April 15, 1854, Subiaco, province of Rome; died 1933.
- Una nuova teoria sulla visione; communicazione preventiva.
Armanni, 1884. 44 pages. (Pamphl. v. 2309)
- Physiologie générale de l'oeuil. Paris 1903.
- Lezioni di clinica oculista. Napoli 1905.
- La visione nell'arte e l'arte nei meccanismi della vita.
Napoli 1923; 2nd edition, 1929.
- Psicoanalisi e sublimazione nell'arte; Michelangelo, Wagner, Berlioz, Schubert, D’Annunzio, Tolstoi.
Napoli, Idelson, 1929. 169 pages.
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.