William R. Harlan - bibliography
American physician, born November 1, 1930.
- Jacques E. Rossouw, Loretta P. Finnegan, William R. Harlan, Vivian W. Pinn, Carolyn Clifford, Joan A. McGowan:
The Evolution of the Womens Health Initiative: Perspectives from the NIH.
Journal of the American Medical Women's Association, New York, March/April 1995, Vol. 50 (2): 50-55.
- W. R. Harlan, L. C. Harlan:
Blood pressure and calcium and magnesium intake.
In: J. H. Laragh and B. M. Brenner, editors: Hypertension: Physiology, Diagnosis, and Management. New York, NY: Raven Press; 1994
- W. R. Harlan, E. A. Harlan & G. P. Grillo:
Secondary sex characteristics of girls 12 to 17 years of age: The U.S. Health Examination Survey. Journal of Pediatrics, 1980, 96, 1074-1078.
- P.J. Savage and W.R. Harlan:
Racial and ethnic diversity in obesity and other risk factors for cardiovascular disease: implications for studies and treatment.
Ethnicity and Disease, Spring 1991, 1(2): 200-211.
- W. R. Green, J. B. Harlan Jr:
Histopathologic features. In: J. W. Berger, S. L. Fine, M. G. Maguire, editors. Age-related macular degeneration. St. Louis: Mosby; 1999, pp. 81-154.
- J. B. Harlan, D. T. Weidenthal, W. R. Green:
Histologic study of a shielded macula. Retina 1997, 17:232-8.
- N. J. Shaheen, D. J. Robertson, M. A. Crosby, S. J. Furs, D. T. May, W. R. Harlan, I. S. Grimm, K. L. Isaacs, and E. M. Bozymski:
Hyoscyamine as a pharmacological adjunct in colonoscopy: a randomized, double blinded, placebo-controlled trial.
The American Journal of Gastroenterology, 1999, 94 (10): 2905-2908.