Thomas Annandale - bibliography
British surgeon, born February 2, 1838, Newcastle-on-Tyne; died December 20, 1907.
- On the injuries and diseases of the hip-joint. (1860's).
- On the malformations, diseases and injuries of the fingers and toes, and their surgical treatment.
The Jackson prize essay for the year 1864. 292 pages, 12 pl. Philadelphia, J. B. Lippincott & Co., 1866.
- Surgical appliances and minor operative surgery.
246 pages. Edinburgh, Maclachlan & Stewart, 1866.
- Abstracts of surgical principles on tumours.
6 leaflets 1868-1870.
- Fatty hernia. British Medical Journal, London, 1870.
- Case in which an intestinal obstruction was removed by the operation of gastrotomy.
Edinburgh Medical Journal, 1870-1871, 16: 700-704.
- Clinical surgical letters. British Medical Journal, London, 1874.
- An operation for displaced semilunar cartilage.
British Medical Journal, London, 1885, 1: 779.
The first deliberate and planned operation for the relief of internal derangement of the knee-joint caused by a displaced cartilage.