Edward Howard Lambert - bibliography
American neurophysiologist, born 1915; died July 2003.
- D. H. Mulder, E. H. Lambert, L. M. Eaton:
Myasthenic syndrome in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Neurology, 1959, 9: 627-631.
- Griff T. Ross, Donald A. Scholz, Edward H. Lambert and Joseph E. Geraci:
Severe uterine bleeding and degenerative skeletal-muscle changes in unrecognized myxedema.
Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 1958, 18: 492-500.
- Bruce A. Evans, Jeffrey K. Yao, Ralph T. Holman, W. Stephen Brimijoin, Edward H. Lambert and Peter James Dyck:
Structural and Biochemical Effects of Essential Fatty Acid Deficiency on Peripheral Nerve.
Journal of Neuropathology and Experimental Neurology, 1980, 39, 683-691.
- K. Sugimura, Anthony J. Windebank, Viswanathan Natarajan, Edward H. Lambert, Harald H. O. Schmid and Peter James Dyck:
Interstitial Hyperosmolarity May Cause Axis Cylinder Shrinkage in Streptozotocin Diabetic Nerve.
Journal of Neuropathology and Experimental Neurology, 1980, 39: 710-721.
- Peter James Dyck, Jeffrey K. Yao, Donald E. Knickerbocker, Ralph T. Holman, Manuel R. Gomez, Alvin B. Hayles and Edward H. Lambert:
Multisystem Neuronal Degeneration, Hepatosplenomegaly and Adrenocortical Deficiency Associated with Reduced Tissue Arachidonic Acid.
Neurology, 1981, 31 (8): 925-934.
- V. Natarajan and H. H. O. Schmid:
Lipid Metabolism in Peripheral Nerve.
In P. J. Dyck, P. K. Thomas, E. H. Lambert and R. P. Bunger, Eitors: Peripheral Neuropathy, Volume 1, Chapter 25, pp. 531-561. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia, PA, 1984.