Lawrence H. Louis - bibliography
- Alleviation of Experimental Diabetes in Man by Administration of Reduced Glutathione (GSH): Metabolic Implications.
Jerome W. Conn, Lawrence H. Louis, and Margaret W. Johnston.
Science, March 18, 1949, 109 (2829): 279-280.
- Primary aldosteronism, a new clinical entity.
Jerome W. Conn and Lawrence H. Louis.
Annals of Internal Medicine, January 1956, 44 (1): 175-189 (1-15?)
- Primary aldosteronism: a new clinical entity.
Jerome W. Conn and Lawrence H. Louis:
Transactions of the Association of American Physicians, Philadelphia, 1955, 68: 215-231; discussion, 231-233.
- The structure of a urinary excretion product of 1-butyl-3-p-tolylsulfonylurea orinase).
Lawrence H. Louis, Stefan S. Fajans, Jerome W. Conn, William A. Struck, John B. Wright, James L. Johnson.
Journal of the American Chemical Society, Washington, DC, 1956, 78 (21): 5701–5702.
- Metabolic effects of sulfonylureas in normal men and in various types of diabetic patients.
Stefan S. Fajans, Lawrence H. Louis, Allen R. Hennes, Bernardo L. Wajchenberg, Robert D. Johnson, Robert D. Gittler, Irving P. Ackerman, Jerome W. Conn
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, July 1957, 71: 207-214.
- Lipoatrophic diabetes: Isolation and characterization of an insulin antagonist from urine.
L. H. Louis, J. W. Conn and M. C. Minick.
Metabolism, 1963, 12: 867-886, 1963.
- Isolation of peptide from bovine adenohypophysis which induces hyperglycemia and insulin resistance in men and dogs.
L. H. Louis, J. W. Conn and M. C. Minick. Diabetes, New York, 1965, 14: 445.
- A diabetogenic polypeptide from bovine adenohypophysis similar to that excreted in lipoatrophic diabetes.
L. H. Louis, J. W. Conn and M. C. Minick. Metabolism, 1966, 15:308-324.
- A diabetogenic from hog and sheep adenohypophysis similar to that found in lipoatrophic diabetes.
L. H. Louis and J. W. Conn. Metabolism, 1968, 17: 475-484, 1968.
- Lipoatrophic diabetes : An improved procedure for the isolation and purification of a diabetogenic polypeptide from urine.
Lawrence H. Louis. Metabolism, New York, July 1969, 18 (7): 545-555.
- Induction of hyperinsulinemia and hyperglycemia in dogs by administration of diabetogenic bovine pituitary peptide.
Lawrence H. Louis, Jerome W. Conn and Mary M. Appelt.
Metabolism, March 1971, 20 (3): 326-330.