William Hallock Park - bibliography
American bacteriologist, born December 30, 1863, New York; died 1939.
- Bacteria in Medicine and Surgery. New York and Philadelphia, 1899.
- Active immunization in diphteria and treatment by toxin-antitoxin.
With A. Zingher and M-H- Serota.
Journal of the American Medical Association, Chicago, 1914, 63: 859-861.
Park was an early advocate of diphteria immunisation with toxin-antitoxin.
A second paper is in the same journal, 1915, 65: 2216-2220.
- Pathogenic Microorganisms Including Bacteria and Protozoa.
With Anna Wessels Williams. New York and Philadelphia, 1905. 9th edition, 1929.
- Public Health and Hygiene.
New York and Philadelphia, 1920; 2nd edition, 1928.
- Who's Who Among the Microbes.
With Anna Wessels Williams. New York, 1929.