Harold Arthur Thomas Fairbank - bibliography
- Fairbank's syndrome II
- Fairbank-Keats syndrome
- Müller-Ribbing-Clément syndrome (Walther Müller)
- Voorhoeve's disease
Harold Arthur Thomas Fairbank, Sir Thomas Fairbank, English orthopaedic surgeon, born March 28, 1876, Windsor; died February 26, 1961.
- Increased and decreased density of bone, with special reference to fibrosis of the marrow.
The Robert Jones Lecture, 1938.
- An Atlas of General Affections of the Skeleton.
Edinburgh, Livingstone, 1951.
Baltimore, Williams & Wilkins, 1951.
- The Medical Who's Who 1914. London 
- Orthopaedic Surgeons of To-Day: Sir H. A. Thomas Fairbank, D.S.O., M.S., F.R.C.S., M.Ch.Orth. (Hon.)
Journal of bone and joint surgery. British volume, 1948, 30-B 377-382.
- The Lancet, 1961, I: 566.
- The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, 1961, 43: 595.