Walter Evan Berdon - bibliography
American paediatric radiologist.
- Walter E. Berdon, David H. Baker, Raymond Amoury:
The role of pulmonary hypoplasia in the prognosis of newborn infants with diaphragmatic hernia and eventration.
AJR. American Journal of Roentgenology, June 1968, 103 (2): 413-421
- Walter E. Berdon, David H. Baker, John Leonidas:
Advantages of prone positioning in gastrointestinal and genitourinary roentgenologic studies in infants and children.
AJR. American Journal of Roentgenology, June 1968, 103 (2): 444-455.
- David H. Baker, Walter E. Berdon and L. Stanley James:
Proper localization of umbilical arterial and venous catheter by lateral roentgenograms. Pediatrics, 1969, 43: 34-39.
- Robert B. Mellins, Arthur P. Hays, Arnold P. Gold, Walter E. Berdon, and J. Denby Bowdler:
Respiratory distress as the initial manifestation of Werdnig-Hoffmann disease.
Pediatrics, 1974, 53: 33-40.
- Thomas L. Slovis, Waletr E. Berdon, Jack O. Haller, William J. Casarella, David H. Baker:
Hemangiomas of the liver in infants: review of diagnosis, treatment and course.
The American Journal of Roentgenology, Radium Therapy and Nuclear Medicine, April 1975, 123 (4): 791-801.
- Charles A. Gooding, Walter E. Berdon, Armand E. Brodeur, Marshall Rowen:
Adverse reactions to intravenous pyelography in children.
The American Journal of Roentgenology, Radium Therapy and Nuclear Medicine, April 1975, 123 (4): 802-804.
- T. L. Slovis, R. Kaufman, R. Towbin:
Gold medalists. The Society for Pediatric Radiology 1994. Walter E. Berdon, MD. Scott Dunbar, MD. Pediatric Radiology, 1994, 24 (5): 352-354.
- Shantanu Rastogi, Alok Bhutada, Rakesh Sahni, Walter E. Berdon, J.-T. Wung:
Spontaneous correction of the malpositioned percutaneous central venous line in infants. Pediatric Radiology, 1998, 28 (9), 694-696.
- T. L. Slovis, Walter E. Berdon:
Editorial. Pediatric Radiology, 1999, 29 (2): 79-79.
- Robyn C. Murphy, Waletr E. Berdon, Carrie Ruzal-Shapiro, Eric J. Hall, Anat Kornecki, Alan Daneman, Francis Brunelle, John B. Campbell:
Malignancies in pediatric patients with ataxia telangiectasia.
Pediatric Radiology, 1999, 29: 225-230.
- Walter E. Berdon
Rings, Slings, and Other Things: Vascular Compression of the Infant Trachea Updated from the Midcentury to the Millennium-The Legacy of Robert E. Gross, MD, and Edward B. D. Neuhauser, MD.
Radiology, 2000, 216: 624-632.
- Walter E. Berdon:
The Society for Pediatric Radioloy: Risks and benefits in pediatric CT.
Pediatric Radiology, 2001, 31 (6): 385.
- David J. Brenner, Carl L. Elliston, Eric J. Hall, Walter E. Brendon:
Estimates of the cancer risks from pediatric CT radiation are not merely theoretical: Comment on "Point/Counterpoint: In x-ray computed tomography, technique factors should be selected appropriate to patient size. Against the Proposition".
Medical Physics, November 2001, 28 (11): 2387-2388.
- David J. Brenner, Carl Elliston, Eric Hall and Walter E. Berdon:
Estimated risks of radiation-induced fatal cancer from pediatric CT.
American Journal of Roentgenology, 1991, 176: 289-296.
- J. O. Haller, W. E. Berdon, Hubert Franke:
Sickle cell anemia: The legacy of the patient (Walter Clement Noel), the interne (Ernest Irons), and the attending physician (James Herrick) and the facts of its discovery.
Pediatric Radiology, Berlin / Heidelberg, 2001, 31 (12).889-890.
- Amer N Ammari, Albert Jen, Helen Towers, Joseph Haddad Jr, Jen-Tien Wung and Walter E Berdon:
Subcutaneous Emphysema and Pneumomediastinum as Presenting Manifestations of Neonatal Tracheal Injury.
Journal of Perinatology, September 2002, 22 (6): 499-501.
- Edward Milman, Walter E. Berdon, James H. Garvin, Mitchell S. Cairo, Olga Bessmertny, Carrie Ruzal-Shapiro:
Periostitis secondary to interleukin-11 (oprelvekin, neumega): Treatment for thrombocytopenia in pediatric patients.
Pediatric Radiology, 2003, 33 (7):450-452.
- Robert A Cowles, John N Schullinger, Walter E Berdon
Thomas Vincent Santulli: A central figure in the development of pediatric surgery in New York City. Surgery, July 2006, 140: 113-117.
- Robert A. Cowles, Walter E. Berdon, Peter D. Holt, Carlo Buonomo, Charles J. Stolar:
Neonatal intestinal obstruction simulating meconium ileus in infants with long-segment intestinal aganglionosis: radiographic findings that prompt the need for rectal biopsy.
Pediatric Radiology, February 2006, 36 (2).133-137.
- Benjamin Taragin, Walter Berdon, Beth Htmlz
MRI assessment of bronchial compression in absent pulmonary valve syndrome and review of the syndrome. Pediatric Radiology, January 2006, 36 (1): 71-75.