Maurice Bucaille - bibliography
French surgeon, born 1920.
- La Bible, le Coran et la science. 1976.
English translation by Alastair D. Pannell and the author:
The Bible, The Qur’an and Science. Islamic Call Society, Tripoli, 1976.
- What is the Origin of Man. Seghers, 1988.
- Réflexions sur le Coran by Mohamed Talbi & Maurice Bucaille .Seghers, 1989.
- Mummies of the Pharaohs - Modern Medical Investigations. St. Martins Press, 1990.
This book won a History Prize from the Académie Française and another prize from the French National Academy of Medicine.
- Moses and Pharaoh, the Hebrews in Egypt. NTT Mediascope Inc, 1994.
We thank René Dreuille for information submitted.
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.