Louis Bard - bibliography
French internist, born May 10, 1857, Mens, département Isère; died 1930.
- Des accidents pernicieux d'origine palustre. Paris, 1883.
- Précis d'anatomie pathologique.
Paris, 1890; 2nd edition, 1899; translated into Italian and Spanish.
- La spécificité cellulaire, ses conséquences en biologie générale. Paris, 1899.
- Formes cliniques de la tuberculose pulmonaire. Paris, 1901.
- Précis des examens de laboratoire employé en clinique.
Paris, 1908; 2nd edition, 1911.
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.