William Saunders - bibliography
Scottish physician, born 1743, Banff; died May 29, 1817, Enfield.
- De antimonio. Doctoral dissertation, Edinburgh, 1765.
- Syllabus of a course of lectures on chemistry and pharmacy.
- A letter to Dr. Baker on the endemical colic of Devonshire.
- An answer to Geach and Alcock on the endemical colic of Devonshire. London 1768.
- Observationes de antimonio ejusque usu in morbis curandis.
- Observations and experiments on the power of the mephitic acid in dissolving stones in the bladder. London, 1777.
- Observations on the superior efficacy of the red Peruvian bark in the cure of aques and other fevers.
1782, 1783; Boston, 1783.
- A treatise on the structure, oeconomy and diseases of the liver, with an inquiry into the proportions and component parts of the bile and biliary concretions.
1793, 1795, 1803, 1809; Boston, 1797; Walpole, 1810.
- A treatise on the chemical history and medical powers of some of the most celebrated mineral waters; etc.
London, 1800, 1805.
- Observations on the hepatitis of India, and on the prevalent use of mercury in the diseases of that country. 1809.
- J. J. von Plenck:
Methodus nova et facilis argentum vivum aegris venerea labe infectis exhibendi etc.
Wien, 1766; 4th edition, 1766. German 2nd edition, 1869. English translation, 1767, 1768, 1772.