Kåre Ingmar Berg - bibliography
Norwegian geneticist, born March 1, 1932, Hammerfest.
- Studies on the Lp system of human serum b-lipoproteins.
Doctoral thesis, Oslo, 1964.
- Genetic Damage in Man Caused by Environmental Agents. Academic Press, 1979.
- Research Ethics. Alan R. Liss, 1983.
- Medical Genetics. Past, Present, Future.
Alan R. Liss 1985.
- From Phenotype to Gene in Common Disorders.
- Cardiovascular Diseases. Genetics, Epidemiology and Prevention.
With J. J. Nora and A. H. Nora. Oxford University Press 1991.
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.