Samuel Alexander Kinnier Wilson - bibliography
- Collier-Wilson syndrome (S. A. K. Wilson)
- Foville-Wilson syndrome
- Mallory's bodies II
- Wilson's disease
- Wilson's pronator sign
- Wilson's sign
British neurologist, born December 6, 1878, Cedarville, New Jersey, U.S.A.; died May 12, 1937, London.
- Progressive lenticular degeneratio. A familial nervous disease associated with cirrhosis of the liver.
Doctoral dissertation. Brain, Oxford, 1912, 34: 295-507.
- Über progressive lenticulare Degeneration.
Handbuch der Neurologie, volume 5; Berlin, 1914.
- Some problems in neurology. No. 2. Pathological laughing and crying.
Journal of Neurology and Psychopathology, 1922, 3: 134-139.
- Modern Problems in Neurology. London, 1928.
Posthumous. Edited by A. N. Bruce. 2 parts, London, E. Arnold & Co., 1940. 2nd edition, 1954.