Fuller Albright - bibliography
- Ahumada-del Castillo syndrome
- Albright's anaemia
- Albright's prophecy
- Albright's syndrome II
- Albright's test
- Albright-Butler-Bloomberg disease
- Albright-Hadorn syndrome
- Chiari-Frommel syndrome
- Forbes-Albright syndrome
- Jaffe-Lichtenstein syndrome
- Klinefelter's syndrome
- Lightwood-Albright syndrome
- Martin-Albright syndrome
- McCune-Albright syndrome
- Morgagni-Turner-Albright syndrome
American physician and endocrinologist, born January 12, 1900, Buffalo, New York State; died December 8, 1969, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston.
- F. Albright, A. M. Butler, Aubrey Otis Hampton, P. H. Smith:
Syndrome characterized by osteitis fibrosa disseminata, areas of pigmentation and endocrine dysfunction, with precocious puberty in females. Report of five cases.
New England Journal of Medicine, Boston, 1937, 216: 727-746.
- F. Albright, C. H. Burnett, P. H. Smith, W. Parson:
Pseudoparathyroidism, an example of "Seabright-Bantam syndrome". Report of 3 cases.
Endocrinology, Baltimore, 1942, 30: 922-932.
- Osteomalacia and late ricketts, the various etiologies met in the U.S with emphasis on that resulting from a specific form of renal acidosis, the therapeutical indications for each etiological subgroup, and the relationship between osteomalacia and Milkman's syndrome.
Medicine, Baltimore, 1946, 25: 399-479.
- F. Albright, Edward Conrad Reifenstein:
The parathyroid glands and metabolic bone disease; selected studies.
Baltimore, Williams & Wilkins, 1948. 393 pages.