Albert John Ochsner - bibliography
American physician and surgeon, born April 3, 1858, Baraboo, Sauk County, Wisconsin; died July 25, 1925.
- The cause of diffuse peritonitis complicating appendicitis and its prevention.
Journal of the American Medical Association, Chicago, 1901, 36: 1747-1754.
Reprinted in Medical Classics, 1940, 4: 600-626.
- Clinical Surgery for the Instruction of Practitioners and Students of Surgery.
Textbook. Chicago, 1902; 6th edition, 1905.
- A Handbook of Appendicitis. Chicago, 1902; 2nd edition, 1906.
- Organization, Construction and Management of Hospitals. 1907.
- The Surgery and Pathology of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands.1910.
- Surgical Diagnosis and Treatment, by American Authors.
Edited by Albert J. Ochsner. 4 volumes, Philadelphia, 1920-1922.