Albert Szent-Györgyi von Nagyrapolt - bibliography
Hungarian-American biochemist, born September 16, 1893, Budapest; died October 22, 1986, Woods Hole, Massachusetts, USA.
- Nobel-Vortrag von Albert von Szent-Gyšrgyi. Les Prix Nobel en 1937.
- On Oxidation, Fermentation, Vitamins, Health and Disease. 1940.
- Chemical Physiology of Contractions in Body and Heart Muscle. 1953.
- Introduction to a Submolecular Biology. 1960.
- Lost in the Twentieth Century. (An autobiographical article)
Annual Review of Biochemistry, 1963, 32: 1-14.
- The Crazy Ape. 1970.
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.