Ernst Fuchs - bibliography
- Ascher's syndrome
- Dalén-Fuchs nodules
- Debré-Lamy-Lyell syndrome
- Fuch's grid
- Fuchs lid
- Fuchs' atrophy
- Fuchs' coloboma
- Fuchs' corneal dystrophy
- Fuchs' dimples
- Fuchs' heterochromic cyclitis
- Fuchs' keratitis
- Fuchs' phenomenon
- Fuchs' spot
- Fuchs' syndrome II
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome
Austrian ophthalmologist, born June 14, 1851, Vienna; died November 21, 1930, Vienna.
- Das Sarcom des Uvealtractus. Vienna, 1882.
- Die Ursachen und die Verhütung der Blindheit. Wiesbaden 1885.
- Lehrbuch der Augenheilkunde. Leipzig und Wien, F. Deuticke, 1889.
English translation by Alexander Duane (1858-1926):
Fuchs Textbook of Opthalmology. New York 1892; 15th edition, 1926.
Translated into almost every cultural language, including Japanese.
Fuchs' textbook of opthalmology was the standard text in the field well into the twentieth century, the last English edition appearing in 1933.