Allen Thomson - bibliography
British physician, born April 2, 1809, Glasgow; died March 22, 1884, London.
- On the development of the heart and bloodvessels in vertebrate animals.
Doctoral dissertation, Edinburgh, 1830.
- On the development of the vascular system in the foetus of vertebrated animals.
Edinburgh New Philosophical Journal, 1830/1831.
- On the early stages of development of the human embryo.
Edinburgh Medical and Surgical Journal, 1839.
- On the origin of double monsters.
London and Edinburgh Monthly Journal of Medical Science, Edinburgh, 1844.
- Notice of several cases of malformation of the external ear, together with experiments on the state of hearing in such persons. Berry’s syndrome.
London and Edinburgh Monthly Journal of Medical Science, Edinburgh, 1846-1847, 7: 420.