Thomas Stephen Cullen - bibliography
Canadian-American gynaecologist, born November 20, 1868, Bridgewater, Ontario; died 1953.
- Cancer of the uterus. New York, 1900.
- Adenomyoma des Uterus. Berlin, 1903.
- Adenomyoma of the uterus. Philadelphia and London, 1908.
- Myomata of the uterus.
With Howard Atwood Kelly. Philadelphia, 1909.
- Embryology, anatomy, and diseases of the umbilicus together with diseases of the urachus.
Philadelphia, Saunders, and London, 1916. Cullen’s sign.
- Henry Mills Hurd. Baltimore, 1920.
(Henry Mills Hurd, 1843-1927, professor of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University).
- Early medicine in Maryland. Baltimore, 1927.
- Max Broedel, 1870-1941: Director of the First Department of Art as Applied to Medicine in the World.
Bulletin of the Medical Library Association, 1945, 33: 5-29.
- George Washington Corner:
Thomas Stephen Cullen.
Dictionary of American Biography, Supplement 5 (1951-1955).