David D. Weaver - bibliography
American physician, born 1939, Twin Falls, Idaho.
- Victor Escobar, D. D. Weaver:
Aarskog syndrome: New findings and genetic analysis.
Journal of the American Medical Association, Chicago, 1978, 240: 2638-2641.
- Richard J. Harris, Robert L. Bahner, Sonia Gleiser, David D. Weaver, and M.E. Hodes:
Cartilage-hair hypoplasia, Defective T-Cell Function, and Diamond-Blackfan Anemia in an Amish Child.
American Journal of Medical Genetics, 1981, 8: 291-297.
- D. D. Weaver, C. L. Mapstone, P. L. Yu:
The VATER association. American Journal of Diseases of Children, Chicago, 1986, 140: 225-229.
- David D. Weaver
Catalog of prenatally diagnosed conditions.
Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 1992.
3rd edition, with the assistance of Ira K. Brandt, 1999.
- T. D. Van Meter, D. D. Weaver:
Oculo-auriculo-vertebral spectrum and the CHARGE association: clinical evidence for a common pathogenetic mechanism.
Clinical Dysmorphology. 5(3):187-196.
- C. G. Palmer, J. L. Blouin, M. J. Bull, P. Breitfeld, G. H. Vance, T. Van Meter, D. D. Weaver, N. A. Heerema, S. G. Colbern, J. R. Korenberg, et al:
Cytogenetic and molecular analysis of a ring (21) in a patient with partial trisomy 21 and megakaryocytic leukemia.
American Journal of Medical Genetics. 57(4):527-536, 1995.
- P. G. Wheeler, D. D. Weaver, C. G. Palmer:
Familial translocation resulting in Wolf-Hirschhorn syndrome in two related unbalanced individuals: clinical evaluation of a 39-year-old man with Wolf-Hirschhorn syndrome.
American Journal of Medical Genetics. 55(4):462-465, 1995.
- Mahvash Khosravi, David D. Weaver, Marilyn J. Bull, Ralph Lachman, David L. Rimoin:
Lethal syndrome of skeletal dysplasia and progressive central nervous system degeneration.
American Journal of Medical Genetics, 1998, Volume 77, Issue 1, pp. 63-71.