Harris D. Riley, Jr. - bibliography
American physician, born 1925, Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- J. H. Allen, H. D. Riley Jr:
Generalized cytomegalic inclusion disease, with emphasis on roentgen diagnosis.
Radiology, Easton, Pennsylvania, 1958, 71: 257-262.
- Howard, Paxton and Harris D. Riley:
An Outbreak of Diphtheria in Eastern Oklahoma.
The Journal of the Oklahoma State Medical Association, September 1966, 520-527.
- Dr. John McGlone, Dr. Paul D. Casdorph, Philip Katcher, Dr. Harris D. Riley, Jr., Reverend Dr. Larry W. Sizemore, DR. Marshall W. Fishwick, Ronald T. Clemmons (Editor:
- General Robert Edward Lee - The Southern Diadem - Essays in Honor of The Shining Knight of the Confederacy.
Military Order of the Stars & Bars. Volume 1, 1995.
- H. D. Riley Jr.
History of the Cytomegalovirus.
Southern Medical Journal, Birmingham, Alabama, February 1997.
- Robert F. Hill, PhD, Edward P. Tyson, MD, and Harris D. Riley , Jr., MD, Oklahoma City:
The Culture of Morning Report: Ethnography of a Clinical Teaching Conference.
Southern Medical Journal, Birmingham, Alabama, June 1997.