Henri Jules Louis Marie Rendu - bibliography
French physician, born July 24, 1844, Paris; died April 16, 1902.
- Recherches cliniques et anatomique sur les paralysies liées à la ménigite tuberculeuse.
- Des anesthésies spontanées. Paris, 1875. Unsuccessful thesis for agrégé.
- Etude comparative des néphrites chroniques.
Paris, 1878. Thesis for agrégé.
- Epistaxis répétes chez un sujet porteur de petits angiomes cutanes et muqueux.
Bull Soc Med Hôp Paris 13: 731. 1896.
- Leçons de clinique médicale. 2 volumes, Paris, 1890.
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.