Frédéric Justin Collet - bibliography
French otolaryngologist, born April 28, 1870; died 1966.
- Atlas stéréoscopique d’anatomie du nez et du larynx.
With Jean Garel (born 1852). Paris, 1897.
- Les troubles auditifs dans les maladies nerveuses.
- Précis de pathologie interne.
Paris, 1899; 9th edition, 1926.
- L’odorat et ses troubles. Paris, 1904.
- La tuberculose du larynx et des voies respiratoires supérieures. Paris, 1913.
- Précis des maladies de l’appareil respiratoire. Paris, 1914.
- Oto-laryngologie avec application à la neurologie. Paris, 1928.
What is an eponym?
An eponym is a word derived from the name of a person, whether real or fictional. A medical eponym is thus
any word related to medicine, whose name is derived from a person.
What is Whonamedit?
Whonamedit.com is a biographical dictionary of medical eponyms.
It is our ambition to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person,
with a biography of that person.
Whonamedit? does not give medical advice.
This survey of medical eponyms and the persons behind them is meant as a general interest site only.
No information found here must under any circumstances be used for medical purposes, diagnostically,
therapeutically or otherwise. If you, or anybody close to you, is affected, or believe to be
affected, by any condition mentioned here: see a doctor.